From quality of diamond, to the detailed craftsmanship of the ring,
I-PRIMO promises the quality with stringent standards.
I-PRIMO keeps the quality with stringent standards
and insists on using excellent graded diamonds.
- All diamonds are rated as Excellent cut diamonds.
- We only use "Excellent" grade round cut brilliant diamonds in our rings.
Cut is the only human factor in 4Cs that affects the sparkles and fire of a diamond.
- Diamonds with excellent grade even as small as less then 1mm diameter.
- We carefully choose hearts & cupids diamonds even the side stones with less than 1mm diameter. Hearts & cupids diamonds are extremely hard to cut especially on small side stones, which require exquisite craftsmanship to ensure the excellent brilliance.
- A guarantee to excellent brillianceHearts & arrows diamonds
- The cut of a diamond greatly impacts its brilliance and “symmetry” is the most important criteria for brilliance in a good diamond cut. Hearts & cupids diamonds (with eight symmetrical hearts and eight symmetrical arrows patterns) are the diamonds that are cut to perfect proportion, bringing the lights reflection to its highest.
- (Left) Diamond with patterns of Cupid’s
arrow in the face up position.
- (Right) Diamond with patterns of heart when
viewed in the table down position.
- Platinum with high purity
I-PRIMO uses PT950 (95% platinum) in all wedding rings collections and it is ideal for lifetime jewelry pieces.
- Sophisticated craftsmanship
- I-PRIMO crafts each jewelry piece with world
class techniques and skills. We put great
attentions on details in order to make the perfect
rings with small prongs that allow the diamonds
to shine and yet very comfortable to wear.